Quality Collaboratives: Assessing and Reporting Degree Qualifications Profile Competencies in the Context of Transfer
- An AAC&U-sponsored Project with Funding from the Lumina Foundation.
- Two pairs of two- and four-year campus transfer partners in the UW System are designing practices and strategies for assessing student competencies as the basis for student transfer between their respective campuses.
- UW-Fox Valley is paired with UW-Oshkosh and UW-Waukesha is paired with UW-Parkside.
- The UW System is one of eight state systems participating, along with engaged teams of educational, assessment, and policy leaders from California, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, and Virginia.
- Part of LEAP Wisconsin, an initiative of the University of Wisconsin System that seeks to increase understanding of the value and purpose of liberal education for UW students and Wisconsin citizens.
More information about the UW System's Quality Collaboratives Project:
Quality Collaboratives Fact Sheet pdf
More information about AAC&U: http://www.aacu.org/qc/index.cfm
Quality Collabortives ppt